Tuesday, September 18, 2007

When I Grow Up

I don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I am comming up to the end of my enlistment, but have no clue what I am going to do for income. I have become accustomed to the life style I live and don't really want to tone it down. I am sure I wont have a problem being able to do that it is just what I am going to be doing to accomplish that. I know that I don't want to work on computers the rest of my life. I have lost interest in them and I am way to far behind in the industry to want to catch up so that I am a viable assest. So what does that leave. I could go back to school, but for what? I just don't know what I want to do the rest of my life that will give me a decent living to support myself and possibly a family down the road. I don't seem to be an expert on any one thing. I am more a jack of all trades. Ugh I think I am having anxiety.

No comments: